[endimages]It’s nearly Valentine’s Day, and you want to get something awesome for your guy to show him how great you think he is. The trouble is, you’re coming up short when it comes to gift ideas.
Not to worry, ladies – we’ve rounded up 10 gift ideas for those guys that can be, well, a bit difficult when it comes to finding just the right thing. We feel confident there’s something just perfect for your man here.
1. Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon Perfect for the guy who loves bourbon, but it keeps things clever, too. Get it? Roses for Valentine’s Day. It’s sure to get a laugh AND he’ll love drinking it.
2. Jason Brueck Print Art that features enchanting scenes that include astronauts in snowy forests or swimming tigers? This is sure to be a winner of a gift.
3. Portable Speaker For the music-loving guy who’s always on the go, consider this perfectly portable (pocket-sized, even) speaker so he can share his tunes with others.
4. Cord Wrap Help him keep all his cords wrangled in this handy, travel-friendly, fashionable kit.
5. Yeti Rambler Tumbler He can keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for hours – all in this stainless steel tumbler. What’s more manly than that?
6. Tool Box Is your guy a handyman (or a handyman in the making)? Give him a place to put all those tools with a beautifully designed box.
7. Ninja Blender Does your man love a good protein smoothie to start off his day? Gift him with a Ninja blender (a much more affordable alternative to a Vitamix) and let him get to blending faster and easier than ever.
8. Wok For the busy guy who’s either a novice or experienced cook, this kitchen tool has “guy” written all over it. He can use it to cook virtually anything, and the high-heat style that it affords will be right up his alley.
9. Bluetooth Lock Is your man a cyclist or gym-goer who can also be a bit forgetful? The perfect gift for him might be this Bluetooth-enabled smart lock that unlocks using your smartphone – no more keys or combinations needed!
10. Smart Jump Rope This isn’t just your average jump rope. Add this gift to your list if you have a cardio-loving guy who also loves to track data. It shows your fitness data in mid-air as you work out and captures things like jump count, calories burned and workout times.