We asked yogini Krista Cahill what her everyday essentials are and she gave us an exclusive look inside her bag!
1. Lift Your Spirits Bra from Beyond Yoga is a must have for my inversion classes.
2. Jonathan Adler Notebooks are small and colorful. They work double duty— functional, but also chic pieces of design.
3. Eastern Body Western Mind by Judith Anodea.
4. MyWalit Passport case not only holds my passport but any other important docs that I need when I’m ready to fly.
5. Rogue Chocolatier Sambirano dark chocolate is delicious, and beautifully packaged, too.
6. My Bluebook daily planner never leaves my sight!
7. The fragrance and feel of L’Occitane lotion works wonders on my mood and hands after a long day.
8. Have to have a stick of lip balm at all times.
9. Two things I never forget on the way to the airport—my passport and this Tocca travel candle.
10. Benefit Box O’ Powder Hoola Bronzer saves the day when I come home from work and bounce back out the door for dinner with friends. I go from work to play in seconds.
11. When in Rome! Who doesn’t want advice from Phaidon’s Wallpaper City guide?
12. Green Magazine always has great ideas to help us make our lives a little more earth-friendly.