Father’s Day is fast approaching — and that means it’s time to snag a little something special for Dad. I’ve rounded up some unique Father’s Day gift ideas that even the most hard to shop for dads will appreciate.
1. Electric Toothbrush If he’s into efficiency, convenience and having a bright white smile, he’ll love a new electric DiamondClean toothbrush from Phillips Sonicare. It’s rechargeable, easy to use, and proven to help whiten teeth.
2. Chef’s Knife Does he love to cook? Give him a brand new chef’s knife with a stylish wooden handle by Opinel. From folding knives to full kitchen sets, you can choose a gift that’s perfect for his needs.
3. Mini Drone If he’s a kid at heart, the SKEYE Pico Drone is the ultimate gift for him. This reasonably-priced adult toy just happens to be the smallest drone in the world — and it will keep the him entertained for hours.
4. Wearable Walkie Talkie If he’s active or just likes to stay connected, he’s sure to appreciate the BONX wearable walkie-talkie. This comfortable gadget can be worn during even the most vigorous of activities, including skiing and cycling.
5. Coffee Table Book If he loves to learn or is an art enthusiast, choose a Taschen Coffee Table book that aligns with his interests. For the adventurous sea lover, I suggest Sharks by Michael Muller, which is full of captivating underwater photography.
6. Sweater For the stylish pops out there, a new piece from his favorite designer is sure to be a hit. Not sure what he likes? You can’t go wrong with this hand knit Alpaca Crew Neck Sweater by Apolis.
7. Ballpoint Pen If he’s a hard worker who spends a lot of time at the office, give him something he can really use. Every businessman will appreciate a quality Monteblanc ballpoint pen in midnight black ink.
8. Moscow Mule Set If he’s into cocktails, he’ll love an original Moscow Mule Set featuring 100% copper mugs. The set also comes complete with a solid pine traveling case, a polishing cloth and a book all about the moscow mule.