Wild Berry Popsicles
It’s summertime, and the weather is heating up! We’re cooling off with some refreshing (and satisfying!) homemade popsicles. These sweet and creamy Blueberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles via Creme de La Crumb are our new obsession. Who knew making your own popsicles could be this easy?
- 1 cup vanilla or plain greek yogurt ( use fat free if desired)
- ½ cup milk (half and half or heavy cream will result in a creamier popsicle, but you can use fat free or almond milk as well)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- sweetener to taste (we recommend honey)
- Whisk together greek yogurt, milk, and sweetener to taste until smooth.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour mixture into molds.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Thaw for a few minutes before serving so they will be easier to remove from the molds.
For more, check out the full recipe on Creme de la Crumb.