It’s Raining Boots
When shopping for footwear, one pair of boots that are very practical to own year round are a good pair of rubber rain boots. Typically, I would say to keep these around for rainy months, but a couple of years ago, I introduced a pair of classic Hunters into my wardrobe and that changed completely.
Rain boots are so practical (all while staying stylish) in the most unexpected days, such as mild winter days when the snow has started to melt or even on cooler fall days. Plus, there’s such a variety of rain boots now, making it easy to find something that suits your personal style.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Chelsea rain boot by J.Crew
- Duck boot by J.Crew
- Wellies by Hunter
- Matte rain boot by Roma
- Checked rain boot by Burberry
- Faux fur rain boots by Tretorn
- Hornebaek Rubber Boot by Ilse Jacobsen
- Tinsley boot by Sam Edelman
- Rocketed rain boot by Valentino