Nov 1 | LOOK BEYOND
Inside Danielle’s Bag
Law student and dancer Danielle Wright let us peek inside her tote to see what she carries throughout the busy school day.
- Paulette macaroons—fun colors, delicious, and small enough to hide away in my bag.
- My WeSC yellow headphones.
- A LemLem scarf is be the perfect go-to accessory as I’m running out the door to class.
- My laptop case by Karen Kimmel keeps my MacBook Pro looking extra- smart all the time.
- Vintage manual Canon camera. I won’t go digital and I love the satisfying click of the shutter.
- A Syracuse University folder to stay organized.
- A Granny Smith Apple from an organic Washington State farm is always my favorite.
- Two necessary records – a “Best of” Aretha Franklin record and What’s Going On by Marvin Gaye.
- Beyond Yoga Supplex Original Cami.
- I love my glasses and my Jonathan Adler embroidered case makes it even more fun to take them out and put them on.
- Penguin Classics: The Sonnets and A Lovers Complaint by William Shakespeare — I always have a good read for those extra minutes throughout the day.
Share Your Thoughts with the Author
- I am Beautiful.
- I Belong.
- I am Kind.
- I am Me.
- I Live my Life Beyond.