Dec 14 | SPROUT BEYOND
Gifts for New Parents
As a new parent, I know how special baby’s first Christmas is. If you are looking to get a little something for your best friend or family member who recently had a baby (or even for your own wee one) look no further. Here are 15 unique gift ideas that any new parent will truly love.
1. Bear Tumbler by Buddy and Bear
2. Sleepy Wakey Bambi by Maileg
3. Honest Baby Basics Set by The Honest Company
4. Don’t Grow Up Art by Penny Paper Co.
5. Queen Bee Moccasins by Minimoc
6. Cloud Silicone Placemat by KG Designs
7. Pom Pom Pint Bin – by Petit Pehr
8. Evergreen Jumpsuit by Rylee & Cru
9. Milk and Cookies Set by ACME
10. Candy Cane Wood Teether by Little Sappling Toys
11. Cabin Cozy Blanket by Indigo
12. Ho Ho Ho Plate by Buddy and Bear
13. Olivia Helps with Christmas Book by Ian Falconer
14. Mini Car Set by Bajo
15. Knit Balaclava With Ears by Zara
Some of my favorites are the teething candy cane (I’m considering getting this for my baby Chloé’s stocking as she’s still teething), The Honest Co. gift set (great way to try the products and even the cute little diapers), the sleeping Bambi (she’s awake on the other side!), the black and white tree romper (doesn’t scream Christmas but easily fits the season theme), and the “ho, ho, ho” plate.
Note: On a tight budget but still want to give something they’ll love? A free babysitting ticket! This is a such a wonderful gift idea and any new parent will truly appreciate it. Happy shopping!
Share Your Thoughts with the Author
- I am Beautiful.
- I Belong.
- I am Kind.
- I am Me.
- I Live my Life Beyond.