Mar 3 | LIVE BEYOND
Celebrity stylist, interior design savant and devoted mom, Estee Stanley is one busy woman. And, she’s just added another title to her impressive resume: restauranteur.
Stanley has teamed up with starlet Jessica Biel to open Au Fudge, a new family-friendly dining concept in West Hollywood that officially opens for lunch tomorrow. The restaurant was created by moms for moms, offering an organic menu and gorgeous ambiance, plus two kid-friendly play areas (including a treehouse!)
With so much on her plate, we were curious to know more about Estee. And what better way than to peek inside her tote? Below, in her own words, are Estee’s 12 Everyday Essentials.
1. My Prada men’s handbag – it’s as tough as it is versatile.
2. This magnetic chain is my secret stress reliever. I tuck it in my bag and move it around in my hand to calm my mind.
3. This Hunter’s black blade knife is useful at both home and at work—I’m always adjusting or cutting something to make it fit just right.
4. Chanel sequined ballet flats. Wardrobe staple.
5. This orange Tiffany bangle adds the perfect finishing touch to a jeans and t-shirt day.
6. My amber-scented wooden ball is perfect for a closet but even better to stash in my bag.
7. I started this Tiffany baby book when my child was born and have been keeping notes and musings in it since then.
8. Love my Merci notebooks purchased on a recent trip to Paris.
9. I have a collection of the Layering Tanks from BEYOND YOGA. They are beyond soft.
10. My Gucci oversized paper – need I say more!?
11. My Hermes porcelain and leather dish is the perfect home for my antique gold bracelet—a treasured birthday gift.
12. Fendi beaded bag – because it’s gorgeous!
Share Your Thoughts with the Author
- I am Beautiful.
- I Belong.
- I am Kind.
- I am Me.
- I Live my Life Beyond.