Brunch Style Guide
Brunch. A time to eat breakfast and lunch food, to gather with friends and family for a catch up and – best of all – an excuse to drink champagne with your omelet!
I love brunch, and I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like this wonderful Sunday ritual. Whether at someone’s home or a restaurant, it’s important to dress cool & stylish while staying comfortable.
A few things to consider when getting dressed for brunch:
- Keep things simple but don’t be afraid to add a little twist.
- Keep colors soft – remember it’s still the AM!
- Sunglasses are must have, especially if eating al fresco (or hiding tired eyes from the party the night before).
- Makeup should be clean and minimal; if wearing mascara and liner, have only lip balm on lips and if wearing a bright lip keep eyes simple or makeup free.
- Wear flats or low heels to keep things comfy and from looking too formal (no need for 6 inch platforms).
- And lastly, order a round of mimosas.